Yosemite: Day One
Well, Yosemite managed to out live the expectations I had. And I'm quite okay with that. I only wish I had more time to spend there. I'm sure I'll be heading back sometime soon.
What I did get to see was amazing though. The valley is a something that really must be seen to be believed. So how about some pictures from day one of two. Expect day two pictures soon.
I'll probably be posting the text adventure soon. But I'm really tired right now.
I moved cubes again. I'm averaging a move every two months.
Hint: Click the the pictures and they get a little bigger.








5 comments:
Cool pics. I'm jealous. Looks like you all had a fun time. I found the rainbow in the first picture. Do I win a free trip to Yosemite?
Dad
Yes! It is totally free (after you pay for it).
Hey!!! I found the rainbow too!!! What do I get?? A free old camera?? Preferably YOUR old camera?? Haha!
Beautiful pictures. I found the
rainbow too. Justin, give your little sister your old camera.
Mama Joyce
I love you Mama Joyce!!!
Post a Comment