Top-Floor Church
So the church I go to in San Francisco doesn't own a building. We rent out a banquet-hall area in a place called the Regency Center. One of the people that has started coming to the church remarked today, "Hey, this is where I went to prom!" So it's that kind of place.
We've started meeting on the top floor, as opposed to the bottom floor. There's a lot more character on the top floor. There's a pretty decent sized stage-like section with changeable backdrops. Today we got the Greek architecture. Hopefully we'll be able to stay in this location, as it's quite a few leagues above the bottom floor in terms of style. Of course, that means it's a few leagues above the bottom floor in terms of money. We're going to try and talk them down. I mean, who else is using the building on Sunday mornings?
Below are a few pictures I snapped on my phone. One is from the setup before the service; the second is from during the service. My phone's quality is pretty poor, so that really really white part of the picture is actually the power-point screen that is run by the computer. Not some kind of super-bright window.
Also, the band stuff went really. We didn't mess up. Well not too much.


2 comments:
Don't you mean "Upper Room Church"?
Hi Justin-
I linked through your blog from Anya's page o' cuteness. I am coming to SF this fall for a few days to visit the many cousins I have in that area. Maybe I'll see you! ;-)
Post a Comment