Sunday, September 30, 2007

Coit Tower Pictures

So on Saturday I hung out with some friends in San Francisco. We went to Coit Tower, which is the second largest hill in San Francisco. It overlooks the bay and the city and you can get a pretty good view of everything. We went during sunset, so some interesting sites!


The first picture isn't from the tower, it's from the wharf down by the bay. (After we went to the aquarium.) The last one is a little blurry upon close inspection. I should have taken my tripod. Maybe that means another trip?

Also, we had a guy setup a video camera during the service this morning. He's supposed to get me the DVD some time this week. If everything works out I might be able to get a video up here. This is a work in progress. We shall see if everything works out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is that white building in the 4th picture?? It looks so pretty with the color of the sky behind it. I'm starting to think that I shouldn't have booked a photographer for the wedding when there is one in the family!! How much do you charge??

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!! I'M GOING INSANE!!! IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE UP TO!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Abby!!!! Where's your church music you were going to put out there? I'd like to hear how you all sound. I know you are busy but we all would like to know how things are going out there! Like, how you survived the earthquake!
Dad

Anonymous said...

O. K. you!!!!!!

Anya did a great job in updating her
blog, so now it is your turn.

Mama Joyce

Anonymous said...

It's been 2 months since you last updated. Just thought you'd like to know!!

Anonymous said...

So, I heard you moved...hmm...maybe you should blog about it!!