Eating at a taquaria in San Francisco with some friends from church.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well at last!!!!! Thought you had been swallowed up by something. Glad to see that you have just been busy eating "Super burritos". Looks good. Sure looking forward to seeing you in June. Can you believe your little sister is getting married?
So, as much as I LOVE seeing pictures of your burrito, I think I would rather see a pic of your apartment. Do you need me to come out there and help you unpack and decorate?? Becuase if you pay my way I would be glad to come and help (but only becuase I love you so much!!).
2 comments:
Well at last!!!!! Thought you had
been swallowed up by something. Glad
to see that you have just been busy
eating "Super burritos". Looks good.
Sure looking forward to seeing you in
June. Can you believe your little
sister is getting married?
God bless,
Mama Joyce
So, as much as I LOVE seeing pictures of your burrito, I think I would rather see a pic of your apartment. Do you need me to come out there and help you unpack and decorate?? Becuase if you pay my way I would be glad to come and help (but only becuase I love you so much!!).
Post a Comment