I was wondering how quickly someone would find this. Good to see people still check up. :)
I'm hoping to put some video of my apartment up at some point, but it could be a few weeks as the next few weeks will be really busy as we wind down on a huge project at work (should be done next week!) and then I'll be going to Reno to visit some friends over Labor Day weekend.
3 comments:
Well, it took Anya and Charlie to
get you on your blog. Good to hear
from you. The Smiths all look good.
Mama Joyce
I was wondering how quickly someone would find this. Good to see people still check up. :)
I'm hoping to put some video of my apartment up at some point, but it could be a few weeks as the next few weeks will be really busy as we wind down on a huge project at work (should be done next week!) and then I'll be going to Reno to visit some friends over Labor Day weekend.
Hope you and Smitty are doing well! Love you! :)
I just found this. It's awesome.
Post a Comment