Saturday, February 10, 2007

Alcatraz

And now, a few pictures from my time spent on Alcatraz. Please enjoy!


We make our approach! What horrors live inside those walls!


Well that looks welcoming.


So this is home. All the essentials within rolling over distance.


The headphoned audio tour made everyone feel like they were living the prison life.


The windows could use a little cleaning, but the view was nice! I don't know how someone could have been unhappy at a resort like this one...


She was windy. She was rainy. She gave us all she had.


There were birds ALL OVER! These must be the bad birds that steal bread from the other birds.


Ah, life on the outside must be great.

I hope you have enjoyed the tour! Tip your waitresses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can the readers of Justing Goes West make suggestions for blog posts?? If so, then I would like to see a blog on "Actor Justin", maybe with a nice picture or something to jazz it up. I dunno, just an idea (Alcatraz is kinda starting to depress me...just a little).