It's True What They Say
It's true what they say about money. If you have it, people will literally (not literally) throw more at you. With this in mind, my new bank (Bank of America) has decided that I should have a new credit card with a $7,500 limit, 0% interest for the first six month, and 4% thereafter. It apparently also gives you money back, or rebates, or does your laundry and finds you a suitable marriage partner. This, of course, dwarfs my current credit line of $1,000 with some arbitrary interest rate (and it doesn't even do your laundry). Apparently they didn't even check my credit report. They're so sweet. I deposit my bi-monthly check and the teller just says, "Your pre-approved for a good credit card right now if you want it." So I reply, "Okay." And, after a simple John Hancock, it's in the mail.
I really don't see myself using this thing, but who doesn't want to feel $7,500 more powerful. Ah, the sweet smell of power. Now to go buy a small country or something.

No comments:
Post a Comment