Couch!
Well, the day has come. Justin has gotten a couch. Robert and Mary were redoing their t.v. room and were gracious enough to pass their old couch along to me for zero dollars.
It's funny how having a couch in an apartment can make it seem like someone actually lives there. I must say, the past day has been nice. No more laying on the floor for me!
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
As you can see, the walls are probably the next project. I figure they'll only take me another six months or so.




4 comments:
WoW! I am really impressed with
your couch. Keep going and you will have your apartment complete
with furniture. You were lucky -
the couch looks good.
Mama Joyce
'th
t
Well,
Looks like I found a new background picture for my computer!
Congratulations on your new addition. Love you
"Zero dollars"?! This is doing nothing to cure your poor-graduate-student syndrome. I think we may need a two-hour session this week.
Miss Thorpe, cancel my Wednesday golf game.
I like the way you slipped in a nice shot of your new Apple laptop in the foreground. I bet that's what you really wanted to show off... and I bet it didn't cost zero dollars!
- Dad
Post a Comment