Friday, July 20, 2007

Old, Empty Frames

Wisconsin has come, and Wisconsin has gone. And what was with all the goats?

It was nice to have the family all together. And Anya sure didn't disappoint. She continues to become more grown-up and the people around her continue to grow more child-like. I suppose that's the nature of children. Especially when they are in your genetic line.

She's also very photogenic. She must have gotten that from Matt... (sarcasm!)

I also seem to have fallen into a bizarre hobby as of recently. I have begun to collect old frames from thrift stores. I have no idea what I will be doing with the frames I collect. As of now I have about ten frames. I usually find three interesting frames every trip. You have to space them out you see, to give people time to realize they don't need their old frames, and that they would be better off sold to the lowest bidder. The best thing about shopping at the thrift store is that you know that, despite no signs indicating a sale, you will only be charged half of what the stickers say you should.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what was with all the goats??

Anonymous said...

And here's an idea to do with the frames...put some of these pictures you've been taking in them. I know it's a stretch and a little weird, but I think it would work out nicely. You could even put all of the pictures of your "crazy" family in them...you know which ones I'm talking about.

Anonymous said...

You finally found a cutie for your
blog site. Good going!

Mama Joyce

We are in the middle of moving. Wish
you were here to help pack. After 47
years in one house you tend to acquire too much junk.

Anonymous said...

She must have gotten that from Matt? What are you saying, dude?

Kim

Justin said...

It was sarcasm!! Ellipses mean sarcasm!! Ah!

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha

Suuuuuure...