Good-Bye Alabama
The trailer has been packed to the top. In an amazing display of geometric power, Abby and I managed to get both the dresser and the full size bed inside. Along with all the other crap that I've decided couldn't be lived without. I'll have pictures to display at a later date.
Mom and I both took turns driving the now fully loaded trailer around the neighborhood to get a feel for how it drives. It is not pleasant. The trailer is like a monster on a leash at times. It pulls and pushes and swings and swerves. And boy does is make the car go slow. But I'm hoping that once it gets on the interstate and gets moving along it will settle in and accept its journey.
Now it's off for a six hour drive to Mama Joyce and Smitty's for Thanksgiving. I'm excited to get to visit with them. It's crazy how well the timing and location worked out. It's just a short trip off the interstate. Perfection.
Until then, good-bye Alabama.

No comments:
Post a Comment