Finally, An Update

Sorry for the delay. It's been a pretty crazy past week. Ever since pulling in we've been going non stop. But I finally got a break today, which was nice.
So far everything has gone great! The apartment is much better than I was anticipating. All new appliances, new "hardwood" floors, and new carpet. I have been raiding Ikea in an attempt to fill this place up with furniture. I've gotten some really good stuff, including a bed frame that doesn't need a box spring. But I haven't gotten a couch yet, which means the place still looks pretty empty. I'm hoping to get one once the money starts rolling in.
While the parents were here we got a chance to go to San Francisco and check it out. I really think they enjoyed it. Dad now wants to move here.
I'll be updating soon with some stories from the road. Including the stolen Uhaul story...
Also, first day of work is tomorrow. It will be filled with mostly HR stuff, so it shouldn't be too terribly exciting, but I'll probably get to meet with my group afterwards, which should be fun.
More to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment