Musical Cubes
So we all recall in the last entry where my cube had the stuff of the person before me. Well, come to find out that there's a reason for that. It's still his cube. Apparently he was going to move but decided against it. He then went out of the country on vacation and while gone they started moving him out, even against the protest of the people sitting around him. So that's why he was half moved out when I got moved in.
He returned today. I had a small talk with him, but he seemed to understand and not be frustrated with me. Apparently there been quite a few problems with spacing and the assignment of cubicles. The new building should be opening up in a few months though, and everything should get ironed out.
The picture is of "my" cubicle. For this week at least. You'll notice the two monitors. This is the first time I've had two monitors. I'm liking it so far. They're both set to a resolution of 1600 x 1200. For those that are mathematically inclined, that's a total of 3,840,000 pixels for me to fill. That's a lot of pixels.
In other news, yesterday during one of my training sessions the instructor was wearing a fanny pack. Today, I saw a man walking down the hall not wearing any shoes. Yep, I'm working in California.

2 comments:
Justin, you have inspired me to write a new country song, "No shoes, No shirt, no paycheck"
Oh, I forgot, that would go over in Alabama but not in California!
Love you,
Mm
Aw - - - life in California ain't it grand!! So laid back and easy??? Well - - almost easy. Sounds like you are having fun at work - - unheard of in the corporate world. Love you, Aunt Linda
Post a Comment