Thursday, January 4, 2007

The Organization Articles

As I've explained in previous posts, organization has taken on a whole new meaning in my life. Right now things are.. well.. unorganized. I attribute most of the problem to all the issues moving across the country will bring. A new place, new bills; a new liberal state, new and strange hoops to jump through to be able to legally drive; a new job, new money. Like the rappers say: mo' money, mo' problems.

I've been taking some pretty drastic steps towards some kind of semblance of being organized. I've been excited about a lot of them. They feel like real steps forward, instead of just dreams. My hope is to ride this wave of initiative as far and as long as I can. I know I'll eventually become disgusted at the thought of living with "order". All I have to do is hold on long enough to get used to it.

So in the next few weeks / posts, I'll be highlighting some of the more interesting things I've been doing to get more organized. I'll let you know right now that none of these things will be new. In fact, I'm pretty sure these are things I should have been doing since I first got a job. But I didn't. So I guess I'll start now.

These posts will be dedicated to Mama Joyce and Smitty, whose Zits comic brought determination to my eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad our Zits comic got you ready
to experience organization. We are
sure you will be very good at it once
you get started. Thanks for the
dedication.

Mama Joyce & Smitty