An Update!
I'm sitting in a modest coffee shop... oh wait, I did that one last time.
But I have been spending more time at the coffee shop. They have different jazz bands come every Friday and Saturday that are fun to go to and do some reading. Tonight was more interesting as they had a couple local a cappella groups. I had a nice talk with a wife of one of the guys in the group. She had two of her three kids there. It was a good time.
Other than that, live has taken on a regularity. Go to work. Work. Come home. Watch tv. Go to bed. Rinse. Repeat.
The cubicle situation has had a few new developments though. I have finally been banished (moved) from the other guy's spaced. Instead of being moved closer to my group, which would be the most logical place for me to be, I have been moved to the farthest location I can be from my group without completely leaving the building. Also, I now live in a sea of empty cubes. I assume these will get filled at some point, but for the time being, I'm sitting in a sea of quiet. There has been talk of putting a bed in one of the nearby cubes for quick naps throughout the day. The quiet is pretty nice at times, but I get a lot of quiet outside of work, so I'd actually prefer a little interaction. So we'll see what happens in the coming weeks. Hopefully I get some fun neighbors.

1 comment:
Good to get the update on your blog.
By the way, who is the guy in the picture. Is that your boss?
Mama Joyce
Post a Comment