Saturday, January 6, 2007

Pictures

I have been meaning to post the pictures that I gave my parents for Christmas.

While they were out here helping me get setup we got a chance to sneak away to San Francisco. I'm pretty sure they had a good time. I know this because they said they were having a good time. I took a few chances to take pictures of them around the city. The results are below. I was pleased with them, and I hope they were as well.



(You can click on them to make them bigger.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jstn,
We love the pictures and are fighting (discussing) who gets to take them into work to show off.
Thank you for the "suck up" we were thinking that Mama Joyce was your favorite.
Looking forward to using your apartment as a hotel whenever we want to visit "The City".

Love you,
Mm & Dd

Anonymous said...

Justin,

I am jealous that my brother has been to San Francisco and I haven't. Can your Aunt Linda come visit some time? I read the blogs (yours and Matt's) every day and love keeping up this way.

Love you, Aunt Linda