Do You Smell That? That's Organization! Part 1
If we are to believe the old mantra "Cleanliness is next to Godliness", then the first step towards organization is getting rid of the clutter. This, despite what you're all thinking, is quite a hard thing to do right now. With no couch and no.. well.. dining room, the apartment doesn't really feel "complete". But I'm trying my best to handle things that I am able to, and I'm having a fair bit of luck in getting this place at least feeling a little more like a home.
So, in the spirit of getting rid of clutter, I would like to introduce Step One!
Step one involves a new desk purchase. Now, some of you may have been informed that, while a desk had been planned on, it would not be arriving for a few months. I already had a desk, you're probably telling yourself. And it is true, I did already have a desk. It wasn't a good desk though, and I really felt like it was "junking the room up". Plus, I had a friend in town that owned a truck. I could not have fit the new desk in my car, so I made the executive decision to "jump the gun".
I now present: the new desk.
| Old Desk | New Desk! |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |







1 comment:
In getting organized the first step
is to get started! You have arrived.
The new desk looks great. Keep
going.
Mama Joyce
Post a Comment